Sunday 4 November 2012

Deep Thoughts - KT



Do I love you or I don’t ?

It’s really a tough question whenever asked against  ourselves  because I think  if we are convinced that we do then why this question is even required.

I have perceived love in many forms , love to the GOD when learnt for the first time that He is the one who runs the world , love to my mom when I understood that she actually wore me in her belly for nine months , love to the writing when I found for the first time that It’s my passion , love to the opposite genders when I realized that they possess the secret catalytic ability to bring out the best of me.

One thing for sure that laws of universe have balanced all the forces to ensure to make us feel loved in instalments , So we can understand and value those precious moments. They can be any moments, may be sometimes the planned ones by us or may be the planned ones by the universe for us. With time I have make a deal with myself to live fearless , enjoying every moment that life has to offer to. Doing all my duties and fulfilling the purpose of my visit to this planet.

I am happy to stay with a  naked mind , so I can see the beauty without any prejudice and I am ready to be blind folded when any one will try to show me the negatives of  this world. My intuitions and experiences have taught me that  that our mind is a good servant but a very bad master and Its entirely up to us how to deal with it.

Learning is simple to share , to love each and every second of your life , stay close to the people you love , tell and express yourself in front of your loved ones , be good , maintain a peace with yourself. I am sure that I am in love with all the positive energies of this universe and with each and every thing our creator has given to us either like power of expression or magic of mountains.

Thanks for always being in me when I used to think that you are at my side. :)

Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)