Saturday 4 August 2012

Life is all about collecting good memories


Ohh Dear ….One of my Article crossed 35000+ readers on Google plus (Peace “to crap”:P )

Now some serious stuff …..On the topic  of this article “Life is all about collecting good memories”.

There are some moments in this world which we need to experience ourselves in order to understand their depth. No other person or entity of this world can be the reason for any kind of pain to us because that other poor person would never be able to understand what our core wants. (However , The best easy way to hide our mistakes is by imposing them on others.)

We come (birth), we go(death) and the world keeps on moving. If we are in trouble we try to find solutions of our problem in the outer world (classics like the weather is not good today) and let’s accept we are talking about the same outer world which is made by us only considering our materialistic comforts and convenience.

Brainstorm Point : Why we want to run to mountains, forests or rivers to have a peaceful weekend. Why not a "peaceful" weekend  in a club.J

My travels took me to various places in India and abroad and I got an chance to meet and interact with hundreds of different kind of people. But seriously after some artificial talks I felt that I am meeting the same person again and again. The person, who is happy and unhappy at the same time. J

People have millions of rupees, can avail all the amenities but I observed that when they see me smiling genuinely , There exists a sense of jealousy. :(

However luckily I also met a different (short and sweet) breed of people , with whom I was easily able to communicate and that too only by the means of smiles.

These beautiful smiles passing between us , killed any need of language to communicate. J

I strongly feel that the time has come when our human race needs a halt and then a simple U turn to our roots, a urgent need to understand our purpose of existence and further to build a bridge to get connected again.

Think deep, for all of us the best moments of our life were our very personal moments. Some experiences which are going to remain as our treasures for whole life. May be we would never be able to explain those to anyone else but they will always be tied with our soul (So Isn't Life is all about collecting good memories :) ).

World is beautiful and most beautiful are we ourselves, May be the best gift of our creator to this planet.

I am happy that I came here and I was able to break the boundaries which had been created to stop us from understanding ourselves.

(writing from a secrete place on some secrete coordinates of this world: P , I believe you too have yours :))

Love You  All , Happy Living 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)