Saturday 25 August 2012

What they have taught me :)

Hey Readers,

Just read and feel what I am trying to share with you by remembering below people and incidents.

(No heavy writing on this weekend) :P

Some special kids from Missionaries of Charity orphanage home in Agra , They are very sweet and never explicitly demands any materialistic stuff or gifts from me, yeah but at the same time never forgets to share hugs and to ask for the promise to visit them again. 

One old aged beggar from the busy footpaths of Mumbai with whom I shared a cup of  tea and parleg biscuits on a sorrowful day of my life.We sat together and shared our life experiences with each other.The conversation continued for around three hours till late night and we ended giggling and laughing about fucked up situations of our life.

That dying bird on the road , which taught me and my friend a valuable lesson of life that to be "an angel on this planet we do not need special powers , we can achieve that same being in this human body only".

An gesture from my childhood days when I had bought a pair of balloons for me and In a fraction of second I decided to pass them to two street  kids who were staring at me. (I wanted to see them smiling.) 

One stranger lady whom I had met during one of my travels and we had some great philosophical discussions , sitting on the top of a overhead water tank of a building. (we are very good friends now).

Madan for sharing his cycle with a  sweet smile and Bhusan to show interest in learning English( Madan was the chef and Bhusan was the caretaker of the guest house where I was staying in Chennai.)

Visiting the US in 1893, Swami Vivekananda walked along a street in Chicago, clad in two lengths of untailored cloth. At that time in the US, this kind of attire was quite unfamiliar. On seeing this, a woman whispered to her husband, "I don't think that man is a gentleman." Overhearing this remark, Swami Vivekananda said to her politely: "Excuse me, Madam, in your country it is the tailor who makes a man a gentleman, but in the country from which I come, it is character which makes a man a gentleman."



Happy Living

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)