Wednesday 17 October 2012

Meeting the Foreigners(Part Two)

Hey Readers,

This is a live reporting.

I am very near to my travel date and finally have got the visa too from the Slovenian Embassy.

This was an interesting week, testing my patience and my faith to my positive deeds. For the whole week I was waiting for my visa and finally got it today with a beautiful welcome smile on the face of the consulate staff.

I am expecting lot of fun out of these holidays. It’s a beautiful country with amazing sceneries to offer and I am well prepared with my double cleaned lenses of the SLR, ready to capture each and every inch of the happiness with magnificent landscapes.

It’s a great feeling and for now I am not going to write much on this topic, shall give you a broader coverage when I return.

Till then just remember one thing, which I always say to everyone.

Life is all about collecting good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)