Saturday 2 March 2013

a collection of random thoughts from facebook (2)

thanks good times for being persistent in my life , thanks GOD to give my mind the power of imaginative visualization to drive the craziness, thanks to the all best people near and around my life to share their welcome smiles and laughs, thanks to my heart to have this feeling and emotions to say thanks to all the special people who deserves......to be honest this is one of the moment when you just wakes up in the morning , eat nicely boiled eggs , a cup of coffee , news paper and realizes that you being part of this world is the most beautiful gift to your soul ...well guys though this is a bit deep thought on a sexy Saturday morning but this is the truth ....direct dil sey ♥

if it is snowing outside , we are ready to make a snowman to laugh at...If its boring inside we ourselves are the showmen. We have made one God promise to our-self that we are here on the planet to live only once but to fly daily :P....Simply Vinay Kumar Gupta
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I am carrying from the Last Year :

Majestic memories of the travels to the to seven countries of this world , from extreme cold and freezing to the extreme hot,from the deep dark oceans to the high Julian valleys.From being rejected to being the best in my own eyes.

Some of the funniest memories I can recall: A fight in which some one called me a bitch ( I mean I would have loved to be called as Dog , at least sounds a little muscular. ). The days of doing Yog lessons in the early mornings of January following the strict military way. First time travel in the business class of the plane with an expression and acting of an experienced. Long walks and discussions with Manish Sharma to open the counselling centre for love sick guys.

Trying to talk a guy in France in French and getting a reply in Hindi.The moment to know that one of my nice friend in office is actually Gay.

Walking on the Soho street with Rahul Arora with people staring at us ;-). The brinjal cooking accident in the paris apartment of Vaibhav Jain.Getting caught on camera while eating an apple in the world famous Dumo of Milan Italy.

Talking to an lady about our marriage over phone and hearing her boyfriend's voice in the background.............. OMG

I think I can write a novel on 2012...I actually did so many thing last year thinking that world is going to get ended and seems thanking to Maya Calandar and media ....I still have to continue some more years ;-).

2012 , A year of Vinay being Vinay. !
— at London Eye New Year.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you really want to do something good to this world then stop seeing bad in that.


greatest word ever said to me "Sir by looks u look a mallu , By complexion you are like tamil , if you can keep moustache u will look like a telgu and when u start speaking anyone can get you are from north" , So I will take it near to a INDIAN. Thanks Mr Auto Driver :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)