Monday 22 April 2013

Travel to the Zero Mile!

Travel to the Zero Mile!

Dear Readers,

This is indeed about one of the funniest unplanned journeys that I have done in my life and like all other meaningful or stupid achievements of life; this too was conceived first in form of a lame thought in my insane mind “to travel to the Zero Mile”.


Day one (At 515 Miles):

I was happily sitting around 515 miles away from the Zero Mile, enjoying a sunny winter day in my rooms balcony, having my laptop on my laps, surfing internet and with that simultaneously watching some street dogs having sex in the main street, some cows having a great deal to find some food in the bins, my niece playing with her recently bought tri-cycle, my brother-in-law washing and preparing his car for his next day trip to khujrao. Some just grown ups standing in-group, enjoying and having a loud discussions about a guy called as Mr Batista. Sometimes it’s funny just to sit and observe the people and their working patterns. Perhaps the same kind of enjoyment GOD might use to have seeing us.

And Irony of global era, this is the same exact time when you will get an unwanted popup on you Internet explorer window, displaying some weird advertisement. For me It was an add for an travel agency saying, “Be a Man, Travel Mile to Mile, Don’t sit at home and be fragile”.

Suddenly from nowhere a thought came in my mind and I shouted to my brother in law “How many miles you are going to drive tomorrow to reach to khujrao?” He replied around 270 miles.

Do you need an extra driver?

And he smiled back.


to be continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)