Friday 20 July 2012

Data Analysis of BreakUps :P


  
Hey Readers,

Sorry about last weeks article, I was in like a kind of super ultra mood and did some experiments offering a weird sense of humour.

So as a consolation this week I have some tremendous thought to share (at least, what I think..:p..) and I am going to talk about my favourite topic “Interdependence”.

So what is Interdependence, Virtue of joint families or merely a word to make your means in this “single and happy” world?

Some days back I read somewhere “The time you decides to leave a relationship, it’s the very correct one to stop and think why you had been in that”.

This is indeed interesting as people have their own versions and reasons on such topics. (Divorce lawyers, you guys can laugh a bit).

So as a introspect researcher:

I decided to ask the same question to many friends of mine (including myself) that why you decided to call off your relationships and got different replies.

80% of the cases: The other partner was dominant, selfish, very emotional, overpowering bla…. bla…bla. ( Okay , I am done with these)
10% of the cases: We were not meant to be with each other (Quite a mature version.)
9% of the cases: Only GOD knows (Kind of lost cases) 
1% of the cases: It was my fault and I am going to work on me to be a better person. (Cool, We are liking this, isn’t?)

Then I modified the wordings of my question and asked the modified one “Why you stayed in that relationship for so long?” (To me also).

(First)80% of the cases: Blank Total Blank J
10% of the cases: We were not meant to be with each other (Ended on a happy note.)
9% of the cases:  They kept on thinking for long and I was sure that only GOD knows: P (Lost Cases) 
1% of the cases: Cause I knew what I was doing, I was very sure about my relationship and my actions were getting driven by my core. Whatever happened happened for good.

Okay Guys stop laughing on my data collection , My point is to conclude this to a point where we can introspect in a way that what is the real meaning of our life, our belief systems, our practises, our mantras, our character and our being with others.

There can be thousands of debates on such topics but one thing for sure that whether we choose to stay alone  or with someone, we have a role to play in supremest orchestra and when the time comes we should always be ready to take this as an holy responsibility.

Happy Living …. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)