Sunday 15 July 2012

Please don't read this one (Be Strong)

Hahaha........ I am laughing on you because I advised not to read this one and still you are here , reading my post to find something useful :P

Man you still have time , back off , just stop , you are not going to find anything meaningful here. The world is outside of this new form of idiot box.

My goodness you are still here , reading this third line , God .... OK If you are still reading and trying to find something out of this all stupid stuff.

Close your eyes and try to visualise ,  the message will come automatically to your mind (like the unwanted pop-ups of this Internet world :P )and this is all what I have to offer on this weekend.

Bye - Bye ,  Its a sunny day here in west and I am going out to have some outdoor adventures.

:P ...Happy Living :-,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)