Sunday 8 July 2012

Shout Shout Shout ( Use the Expression)


Some days back I met one of my Italian friend and while having general chit-chat she talked about her inability of expressing her self.

In her words "I am not able to connect to the people or the events around me , I want to say so many things , want to explore all kind of stuff but I don't know how to do that ? ". I have no idea on how should I express my-self ?

And that triggered the thought process in my mind  "need of expressing oneself" rather I say "finding your inner voice" . Exactly the kind of things or hobbies when you do , you are yourself and precisely a derivative of your core.

This world offers us different ways of expressions like singing , dancing , writing , sports , clubbing etc and I have a strong feeling that each of us are born with one specially crafted for us.

Can you imagine a writer happily doing singing or instead a singer doing painting and then they all saying that we are able to express our self.

These days I see us as victim of the trend of  following the masses either we enjoying it or not. (I see that as a big weakness of human nature.)

In our dreams we talk about hills, mountains and over the weekend eventually ends up in front of a Idiot box.
Is that really worth ?

So this is a very simple logic , we can/should try everything in our way but finally need to be static with our found way of expression further need to pursue it to live happily ever after ( sound like a love story end :P ).

I am trying to do this holistically , wish me luck guys and for sure It gives me happiness.

Happy Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)