Wednesday 6 June 2012

Above Love & Hate (Art of seeing beyond words)

Hey All,

How many times you would have faced/used these lines in your life "I love you" or "I hate you".

Sometimes they sparkle light in our eyes and sometimes deep pains.

However I have some really interesting experiences from my life which actually directed me to hear to a third voice in such situations, A voice direct from the core.

Let me explain you with an example, Some days back I had a verbal phone fight with one of my dear friend on some petty issue and I said to him that I hate him , etc , etc bad words.

But later I started realising that this is the same person who has been very special to me and I should not have ever behaved in that way (specially when I always try to keep people around me happy.)

This was an interesting experience as I came to know that Its not me behaving in that way , These were actually merely my moods (positive , negative or stupid ) and If someone can see me beyond these moods can perfectly understand me.

So this is where the idea came from actually point to realize is this that I am not my moods and  I am not my words I speak in those stupid moods ,  I am someone above this all.

Same way in life if someone says something to you , You can take a deep breath and think that really if that person mean those things. (Ninety percent of the time people talk rubbish under the influence of their moods/feelings.)

By learning the art of seeing someone above words , We can try to make this world a more beautiful place, we can see true nature of people and can acquire a more strong power within us, strength to forgive others.

Cheers Happy Living....

Vinay

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)