Saturday 9 June 2012

Pata Nahi Ji "I don't know"

"I don't know"

How often in a day we hear or use this sentence in our daily life , sometimes with different flavors like to say as  "frankly I don't know" , which is quite a valid usage .

But the issue starts when we start using this sentence as a defence mechanism to some very genuine questions raised against our core.

I met some people , who talked about happiness , love , healthy relationships etc stuff . They are definitely very successful in one or other cosmetic phase of life but from inside always feeling that something is missing and when I asked what is that something ,again the famous reply "I don't know" ! 

So how does it work actually :

In office life
Saying :  I want to be the CEO of the company one day but what to do , I don't know. 
Actual :  I know everything but I do not have guts to accept that I lack will power for that , So for an excuse I am using I don't know.

In Love life
Saying :  I love you so much , but I don't know what would be the future of our relationship.
Actual :  I am not strong enough to take the responsibilities coming with the relationship, So in spite of saying I am not ready , I am using I don't know.

In Philosophy
Saying :  Corruption in India is growing day by day , I don't know what should I do about it.
Actual :  I am actually myself  a defaulter and same time I can not work on me to change myself first.So using "I don't know".

There can be numerous such examples from our daily life and no point in pinpointing every thing .

But hope you guys can get the idea of this discussion , seriously from the experiences of the life of mine and many others, I have concluded that a clear NO or YES is thousand times better then of this I don't know.

Practise for you

Just do an exercise,  for all the most serious/light concerns of your life , Try to get an answer from yourself or others(as per case).
Note down for how many of those you get a  "I don't know". (Note on a paper)
Now work to find a solution to shrink these to YES/NO with the solutions.

Execute the solutions for YES and just forget about the the Nos.

Do this for one week and share the results. (I am sure you will be able to get a more clear vision of life.)

And yes I definitely know what/why I am writing this(YES). :p

Happy Living :- Cheers

Vinay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)