Sunday 17 June 2012

I am happy to be a Joker and suggest you to be the same :P

Some days back while having a deep discussion with one of my cousins(Anurag),I made a statement that dude "This world is a circus and we all have to take our roles to fit in" and he casually replied that you definitely is the Joker.

Lately I thought about this and amazingly felt very good as this is what my soul always wanted to be,I mean the world is already full of lot of negative moods and complicated sadness and to balance we need a big army of many - many jokers.

To be very honest if their can be categorisation and grading or real happiness , the best happiness you would feel when you bring happiness to someones sad face , either by cracking some stupid self made jokes,stories or by making fun of yourself (my technique).

Once I got a comment that sometimes I use to laugh on my own joke and I am still not able to understand that the other person was worried about my socially unacceptable behaviour or was jealous of my capabilities of genuine laughs(I enjoy these).

Strongly , being a Joker is one best illusion to choose from world offerings, might possible that people would not like to stay for long with them , may be they would always be remained as the entertainers of the society but  for sure these joker would be gifted with the best sleep, thinking of all those curved smiling lines drawn by them on various faces .

So pledge being a Joker and to spread happiness in the society.

As from famous RK's film "Jeena yahan marna yahan iskey siva jana kahan" 

Happy Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)