Sunday 26 February 2012

Day of my Death

Well this is a interesting exercise, To think about the day of my death how I want it ? What I want people to say about me on that day ? People from all the phases of life , people who are my bosses , people who are my friends , people who are my subordinates or people who are my relatives.

How I want to be remembered on that day ? Like a rude person who always behaved very bad to others , Or as a person who would be remembered as one with usage of worst kind of abusive language, Or as the person who lived his whole life running behind money. ?

We all know what we want on that final day :)

Guys seriously think on this fact for some time,seriously when I started thinking about it , I was easily able to see and identify what changes are required in my life style or in my communication/association to others(getting derived from my fundamental core).

Try this , next time when you meet any person you have not been comfortable with, choose your way of communication based on the assumptions of his speech on that final day "Day of Your Death".

If we can keep that in mind , we can cautiously direct our decisions.

This exercise can be considered really hard or tough initially (Damm I am talking about death :P )

But seriously when I did(On Paper) it became crystal clear , I was able to see basic flaws of my lifestyle and once identified I can work on these immediately.

I can simply see that my visions , thoughts and actions are getting in one line.(No Rocket science in that.)

Yup faced some withdrawal reactions like cold shoulders from some friends with whom I have limited my interactions to save some time from talking nonsense and to utilize the same in doing something meaningful for the preparations of the Day of My Death.

Best example like writing this all here, One day I want you all to talk about this :P.

Jokes apart guys , Do this , Draft this and try to live this , Slowly you will be able to see the changes in your lives.

Yuppy :)......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)