Monday 20 February 2012

when we share ?

Ohh I am always jealous , My son is not giving importance to me , He seems happy when he is outside with his friends...:(

My boyfriend/husband is mostly talking and flirting to all other girls in his office , not giving importance to me , I can not tell this directly to him but inside I feel so jealous,Its eating me out.

My girlfriend,She does not want to tell me anything from her office life seems like she wants to live two kinds of life.

I am not happy with the way my relatives are coming and staying in my parental house for long durations , I have to smile but from inside I feel so jealous.

My parents want me to share my new bicycle with my uncle's son but I don't want to do that , Its my new bicycle :(..

General problems that we face almost daily in our life , deep painful problems when most of the times causing deep pains.

So why we can't share ? Why we feel jealous when we have to share ? Why It causes so much of pain when we are forced to share ?

Really tough questions , but have a very simple answer "we do not feel happy in sharing because we do not feel owning them :)"

Taught to me by my one year old niece, her learning of this world is driven by natural process. I love seeing her activities and have noticed one thing related to the natural process of sharing.

If we offer her any new stuff,first she will be examining it for some time and by chance if at the same time we ask her to share or return ,she resists,screams.

But if we leave her with that new stuff till she is satisfied its hers(she owns) then she happily passes it to others , cheerfully :)

Frankly this is a simple learning following laws of mother nature , feeling of sharing has to be followed by feeling of owning , If you are not 100 percent sure that you own something/someone, you will feel pain/jealous in sharing and that other person would never we able to understand your logics or reasons.

I think here we need to decide based on talking to our core , Do we feel owning ? If not then we need to sit and solve that owning issue first , that why we are not feeling in that way and further we need to decide our actions based on the outcome.

Be Merry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)