Tuesday 14 February 2012

What you are shouts so loudly in my ears that I cannot hear what you say.

What you are shouts so loudly in my ears that I cannot hear what you say.

Once said by Emerson , So what does this phrase means ?

In our life we meet two kind of people , One we trust absolutely(no matter we fight or be friend with them) and one we can not trust(we be with them , we may claim loving them but we can't trust).

So where this trust factor comes from , from our past experiences , from our learnings or from our personality ?

Lets take an example from my life , I know one of my friend who does not have any interest in football,but one day I heard him discussing and lecturing about football clubs in the group of a football lover crowd of his office and he was explaining the game really well , I was amazed with the passionate(fake) way,he was delivering his knowledge of the game.

Every one was kind of impressed but seriously I was not able to hear a single word of what He was saying, I was sitting with a smile on my face and their was something else from his core which communicated to me.

This is where the trust factor lies , It flies from the roots of your character ,your inner strength , your being of you. This is really a hard step and time consuming process of life but if we can learn this we can be trustworthy to anyone and we would be able to understand the process to trust anyone very easily.

If we talk about Anna Hazare,Suppose some one tells us that he has demanded twenty acre land to build his mansion, Can we believe it ?

No , and we know the answer why , We trust him and why we trust him cause we know his fundamental character very well.

Frankly , In my experience and work field, I have trained a lot of people from their school life to college life and college life to corporate life and have observed and seen them from their very basic roots to the process of getting adopted to corporate culture.

And out of those their has been very few , who have been able to safeguard their character strength.

Most of them I have seen gaining a temporary happiness and loosing permanent one while trying to be part of happening groups or to get attached to partying people, their bosses etc.Applying numerous fake methods , interests and working against their basic characters.

And finally complaining that we are not happy with the job environment and later searching their happiness in all possible dimensions , ending travelling the same circle again and again.

And if their is any one who have a understanding of the core can easily see through them what they are and the phrase " What you are shouts so loudly in my ears that I cannot hear what you say." gets applied.

I am sorry If I hurt any of you by bringing these topics out in my article but serious If at any point of time in our life , If we ourself can not trust on our volatility of decisions , If most of answers to our questions are like "I don't know" then their should be no expectation that any one else would be able to trust us for a long lasting happiness(temporary can still be worked out).

At last what I am able to understand from all of this that more then our voice or actions , Its our character which communicates for lasting impressions.

So we can claim or project us in any way(temporary) but can not run from what we are(permanent).

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment as a writer I feel encouraged :)